Leaking flat roof? Need a new flat roofing system?
PBM Exteriors can solve your flat roof problems permanently with RubberBond™ FleeceBack™ EPDM Rubber Roofing System. Flat roofing installation in Sussex offering value for money, superior strength weather resistant rubber roofing guaranteed for 20 years with a PROVEN 50+ year life expectancy.
RubberBond™ FleeceBack™ EPDM Rubber Roofing
Flat roofing installation in Sussex offering value for money roofing system with a PROVEN 50+ year life expectancy. The RubberBond™ FleeceBack™ EPDM Rubber Roofing System is one of the toughest materials known for resistance to weather wind and sun. It is a rubber roofing system that is designed and proven to outlast conventional flat roofing materials.
RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM Rubber Roofing is GUARANTEED for 20 years and has a proven 50 yr life expectancy. Highly weather resistant. Good looking flat roof membrane and eco friendly. PBM Exteriors are approved installers for RubberBond EPDM Roofing Systems and install throughout East Sussex and West Sussex.
RubberBond® E.P.D.M. can be eaily fitted by PBM Exteriors in Sussex to all types of flat roofs from the large commercial roof to residential flat roofs including garages, extentions, porches and dormers for a fraction of the cost of continous replacement.
Why Choose RubberBond™ FleeceBack™ EPDM Rubber Roofing?
- GUARANTEED for 20 years
- Will not tear, spilt, crack or brittle.
- Is unaffected by ozone and UV radiation.
- Tough enough to walk on.
- Moss and fungus resistant.
- High flexibility and elongation.
- Breathes allowing vapours to escape, preventing blisters.
- No heat or welding are used during installation.
- Safe to install, roofs are laid with cold applied adhesives.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Tailormade on site to create a one sheet installation.
- RUBBERBOND is the only flat roofing membrane that is proven to last more than 50 years.
- B B A Approved.
Through patented technology, a non-woven polyester fleece is laminated to the underside of the standard RubberBond™ EPDM making FleeceBack™ a more substantial and stronger EPDM product.
This makes it an extremely durable rubber roofing material that is:
Over twice the thickness of standard EPDM
180% plus greater tear resistance*
60% plus greater impact resistance*
There is no shrinkage or stress to cause leaks at flashings, upstands or other penetrations.
*Greater than standard 1.14mm-thick EPDM
Weather Resistant Rubber Roofing
RubberBond FleeceBack is not affected by extremes of temperature. Installations are in varied climates - from the glaring sun of the Middle East to the freezing cold of Siberia and Alaska. RubberBond™ rubber roofing is not degraded by ultra violet or ozone as again witnessed by the many installations in hotter climates such as the Middle East.
- The colour of a dark grey slate looks natural and doesn’t easily show dirt.
- The smooth synthetic rubber finish does not require ballast or chippings that have an annoying habit of blocking gutters and downpipes.
- RubberBond™ does not support moss growth. It not only looks good on day one but also stays looking good even after 30+ years...
- The additional thickness of FleeceBack™ helps to hide the negative of the existing deck or finish.
Flexible Rubber Roofing
RubberBond™ easily bends with no stress, to follow the contours of the roof, up stands to walls, check curb edges, sky lights, pipes, terminations into gutters and the like. RubberBond has over 300% flexibility so will easily accommodate building movement.
RubberBond™ FleeceBack™ rubber roofing repels all moisture and does not suffer with age from cracking or crazing. RubberBond™ FleeceBack™ “breathes” allowing vapours to escape, thus preventing blisters.
Extremely ECO friendly materials all applied with little energy – Both Government and the International Kyoto Ecology agreement recommend EPDM rubber as Best Value sustainable eco-sound roofing.
Tried and Tested
The RubberBond™ rubber roofing system holds British Board of Agrément certification No 02/3967 BBA – is designated by government to issue European technical approvals.
PMB Exteriors Gallery
RubberBond™ FleeceBack™ Flat Roofing.
The RubberBond rubber roofing system holds British Board of Agrément certification No 02/3967 BBA – is designated by government to issue European technical approvals.